Thursday 26 March 2009

Treeology Analogy...


I would like to introduce you to my trees (well typically they belong to nature). There are three of them, like a circle of friends, father, son and holly spirit, or the Father, Mother and Child..its all depends on the perspective you look at them. No matter what season or weather, they are always there, like constants. Simply by watching them everyday, I have learned much from them. I do my morning salutation, and meditate, and I have my coffee break with them. They are what I see from my office window. In the summer I even dance around them, relax, read books, and entertain by them. They teach me so much. Whenever i'm having a busy day, I take the time to breathe for a few minutes while I look at them and instantly I feel more focused, more grounded as I stand tall like them. We are a lot like trees in many ways; we metamorphose and change with every season such as trees, we come back to life in the spring, we blossom, we learn to sway with the winds, to stand tall, and ground ourselves, to adapt in the winter...yes we can learn much from the soul medicine of trees….and all without a word, simply by observing and feeling there energy. When I’m kayaking, they are what I spot from a distance to find my way back home.
Did I mention I love trees…especially these three :)

Enjoy your day...Hugs a tree today...and feel it's awesome energy !!!!

© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

No comments: