Saturday 21 February 2009

Smiles for you....


Everyone is born with their own little personalities. My oldest son was born happy and smiling and he still is. My second son was more serious.... so we play this game I call "smile therapy". We sit and stare at each other while smiling, then we usually end up in laughing fits. Plus we have smile contests, which ever one stops smiling first does the dishes ;) Now, I even catch him smiling when he doesn't know i'm looking. Smiling is good for the soul. And sometimes when he is arguing with me, as most kids do. I tell him looks like we need to do a smile therapy, he then starts to smile and laugh right away, saying no way, but it already worked and it totally changes the mood. I know he’s finally getting it because the other day he was telling me all about inner beauty and how the ugliest person in the world could be the most beautiful when smiling. This made me smile. He went on to explain that there this pretty girl in his class but he finds her not so pretty because she doesn't smile. I said to him “so why don't you smile at her” she just might smile back. He came back the next day and told me it worked as he gave me a big smile ;)

Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to smile at someone, its contagious!
Sharing a smile is like spreading joy!

© All Rights Reserved 2009- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddy, it looks like your smile therapy is working. That is an awesome smile he has in this pic. Have fun with your blog, I hope that your flickr link will bring you lots of visitors.

Gerry

MaddyLane Designs said...

Hi Gerry, thank you kindly for you visit, most appreciated, and glad it made you smile ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!