Monday 1 December 2008

Miy Personalized Holiday Greetings



Personalized Photo Greeting Card Creations
Heartfelt Custom Greetings
by maddylane Photography

Personalized and Custom Greeting Cards, for Individuals and Corporate.
Custom and hand-made especially for you to share and send
your heartfelt greetings.

Fine Art Photographic
Greetings

Specialty one-of-a-kind handmade cards to
treasure because every occasion and
every person is unique.


As an artist and photographer one of my passion is making specialized greeting
cards. Since my childhood, I have always made my own greeting cards. Over the
years, my holiday greetings have become a tradition and favorite among family and
friends. I’m now offering this exclusive creative greeting services to you.
Handmade greetings with care to give with love. Your buying hand made art made
especially for you. My custom-made greeting cards designs vary in style, sizes
and price depending on what you want.For more information visit miycreations

© All Rights Reserved 2008- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

No comments: