Wednesday 12 November 2008

Fall Under Cover....



A little change form regular fall captures. I took his photo at a winery in Ontario earlier this fall. It's part of a new photo gallery that I just posted on my site, Umbrellas & Parasols.

I like umbrellas, there’s something fascinating about them, perhaps its because they protect us from things, such as the rain or the sun, perhaps its their shape, but for some reason I’m always attracted to photograph them. Here’s a series of various umbrellas shots in different locations, Montreal,St-Martins, St –Jovith Quebec, and Ontario.
Hope you will visit my new photo gallery and enjoy this series :)

© All Rights Reserved 2008- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

No comments: