Thursday 2 October 2008

Personalized Photo Gift Mug Creations...by Maddylane



I'm really excited about my lastest venture, and proud to introduce my new Fall & Holiday Photo Gift Mug Collection...by Maddylane Designs
Just in time for the Holidays.....
I have designed a special line of Photo Gift Mugs utilizing some of my
photographs to create unique gift mugs for the holidays and for everyday with inspirational designs, quotes, messages, greetings and logo. They make great Holiday gifts, as well as custom and personalize gifts for individuals and corporate, all are welcome! Feel free to inquire about my quantity order discounts.
Perk up your mornings with a special cup of coffee.

I'm very proud to say that these specialty Photo Gift Mugs are
"MADE IN MONTREAL, Canada" at really super prices.
Designs by Maddylane



MaddyLane, Designer, Editor, Photographer
miycreations.com

© All Rights Reserved 2008- MaddyLane Photos and text are copyrighted - by MaddyLane Designs...No Commercial Usage or Reproduction Allowed. Thank you!
www.miycreations.com

No comments: