Saturday 12 April 2008

All NEW...MaddyLane Photography Gallery


All NEW...MaddyLane Photography Gallery
I invite you to visit my NEW Photo Gallery...

By profession I am a décor designer. My love for nature has made photography my inspiration and passion, capturing its magic moments and all its beauty, vast shapes, vivid colors and multi soul moods; from precious flowers to scenic landscapes, enchanting windows to welcoming doors, dramatic skies to shooting sunsets are all the joys of my world and part of my collections that I would like to share with you. Thank you for wandering through my world, I have placed a few of my favorite captures, and hope you enjoy your visit as much as I enejoyed taking these pictures.

To purchase miy photos visit MaddyLane Photography Gallery

No comments: